Plans That Work
For Your Church
No minimum commitment required.
Starter Package1 Clip x 3 Formats Every Week
- 1 x 3-5 minute clip per week
- 72 Hour Delivery
- Caption file provided
- Edited in 16×9 (for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter)
- Edited square (for Instagram)
- Edited vertical for IGTV
Standard Account2 Clips x 3 Formats Every Week
- 2 x 3-5 minute clips per week
- 48 Hour Delivery
- AND every week you’ll receive:
- Captions provided for each clip
- ALL clips edited in 16×9 per week (for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter)
- ALL clips edited square for Instagram
- ALL clips formatted vertical for IGTV
Premium Account3 Standard Clips + Blog Creation + YouTube
- 3 x 3-5 minute clips per week
- 48 Hour Delivery
- Full Sermon Transcription
- Professionally Edited Blog Post (1500 words) from your sermon
- White-Glove YouTube service (with researched keyword title and description, uploaded and posted on your YouTube account for all 3 clips, and linked to full sermon or podcast)
- White Glove Social Media Scheduling for all videos (if requested)
You Asked: We Answered.
How do you know which clips to use?
Each week, complete our client form that allows you to tell us the “time stamp” on the video of the clips you’d like.
You may let us know that your clips are 2:00-5:00, 18:45-21:32 and 30:10-33:00 based on your video’s counter when you watch back. Your package will determine the number of clips per week.
You get to choose which clips you want to highlight.
Is there a minimum contract?
There’s no minimum contract, and you can cancel anytime, but once you see the engagement you get on social media from video clips, you’ll want to keep that momentum going!
How will you get the sermon video?
There are 2 options: Upload your video to dropbox or vimeo.
When you complete our client form each week, you’ll put the video link with your timestamps in that form.
We edit and deliver in 720p. It’s more than sufficient for Social Media, and resonable enough for us to send and receive video.
Can we use a past sermon video, or does it have to be from this week?
We’re happy to use whichever sermon video you provide.
Have a guest speaker coming? This week’s clips could be from the last time he or she spoke at your church as a promotional tool.
Have a sermon that is being continued? This week’s clips could be from the last time that series was presented.
Want to alternate weeks between your Sunday sermon and your Youth sermon? Go for it!